Friday, September 28, 2012



Peppermint for a headache??? You bet!  

My husband had a migraine this afternoon, so we proceeded to do the usual....hot pack for the eye and peppermint.  Interestingly enough, he had always just applied it to his temples and back of the neck.  But this time he had me hold my hands over his nose and he breathed it in.  Literally, within moments, it was completely gone!!  This was the first time that this has happened so quickly and the first time he inhaled the peppermint.  You have to understand that these headaches would usually last 4-6 hours with medicine!  He kept saying,"I think it's going away"!  Then, it completely left!!  I just wanted to share this,  because I know so many people who suffer with different types of headaches.  God has given us these wonderful essential oils...lets start using what is natural and actually works!  Remember, every situation is different and different headaches will respond differently to each oil.  Be patient!  Keep trying the oils..it is worth it!  My husband always asks for me to apply the oils...every time!  After the headache was gone, his stomach didn't feel quite right so I made him tea and placed a drop of peppermint oil in it!  Voila...stomach all better!  Make sure you only use Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils. Of course I only use Young Living since they are fully safe, Therapeutic Grade, and of highest quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name and email when you comment, thanks!