Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lemongrass



             Do you struggle with Tendinitis aka Tennis Elbow????

About a year ago I injured my elbows and had to stop weight training.  Oh, don't be mislead, I am not a "body builder".  I just want to keep healthy:)  So, I tried rest, ice, heat, and any exercise that I could find to help.  It would feel better for a while and then flare up again.  I purchased Lemongrass essential oil a few months back.  While doing some research, I learned that it has anti-inflammatory properties.  It  also regenerates connective tissues and ligaments!!  I began rubbing it all over the area that was bothering me.  Upon awakening the next morning I was overjoyed when I felt NO PAIN whatsoever!  Each morning my elbows would always feel stiff and sore.  I have been faithfully doing this for just a few days and still no pain in the mornings when I use it the night before!  I plan on using Lemongrass in the morning as well.  How encouraging to know that God created these wonderful oils for our use!  Each day I am continually amazed as I learn more about these essential oils.  Make sure you always use therapeutic-grade essential oils.   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name and email when you comment, thanks!